The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Alcock, A. W. & FINN,F. 1897. An account of the Reptilia collected by Dr. F.P. Maynard, Captain A.H. McMahon, C.I.E., and the members of the Afghan-Balcuh Boundary Comission of 1896. J. Asiat. Soc. Bengal 65: 550-566 
- Alcock, A. W. & FINN,F. 1897. An account of the Reptilia collected by Dr. F.P. Maynard, Captain A.H. McMahon, C.I.E., and the members of the Afghan-Baluch Boundary Comission of 1896. J. Asiat. Soc. Bengal 65: 550-566 .
- BARABANOV, A.V. & N.B. ANANJEVA. 2007. Catalogue of the available scientific species-group names for lizards of the genus Phrynocephalus Kaup, 1825 (Reptilia, Sauria, Agamidae). Zootaxa 1399: 1-56.
- Khan, M. S. 1999. A checklist and key to the phrynocephalid lizards of Pakistan, with ethnological notes (Squamata: Agamidae). Pakistan J. Zool. 31 (1): 17-24.
- Murthy, T.S.N. 1990. A field book of the lizards of India. Rec. Zool. Surv. India, 115: 1-122.
- Sindaco, R. & Jeremcenko, V.K. 2008. The reptiles of the Western Palearctic. Edizioni Belvedere, Latina (Italy), 579 pp.
- Smith,M.A. 1935. The fauna of British India, including Ceylon and Burma. Reptiles and Amphibia, Vol. II. Sauria. Taylor and Francis, London, 440 pp.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!