Data about <i>Sauromalus varius</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Life History and Behavior
Total life span max
|11.3 years||AnAge Database of Animal Ageing and Longevity|
Glossary for Sauromalus varius
- An area of water bordered by land on three sides.
- A piece of rock with a grain size above 300 millimetres in diameter. Smaller boulders are, at times, referred to as rocks or stones.
- Relatively narrow, deep depression with steep sides, the bottom of which generally has a continuous slope.
- A deep fissure in snow or ice.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- Total life span
- The full period of time from birth to death of an organism.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!