Data about <i>Sceloporus adleri</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Sceloporus adleri
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- Iucn red list category
- Least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- A sedimentary rock composed largely of the mineral calcite.
- Population trend
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- Shrubland biome
- A shrubland biome is a terrestrial biome which includes, across its entire spatial extent, dense groups of shrubs.
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
- Land having a cover of trees, shrubs, or both.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!