The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Toward Automatic Reconstruction of a Highly Resolved Tree of Life. Science. 311(5765), 1283 - 1287. (2006).
- Danovaro R, Company JB, Corinaldesi C, D'Onghia G, Galil B, et al. 2010. Deep-Sea Biodiversity in the Mediterranean Sea: The Known, the Unknown, and the Unknowable. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11832. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011832
- Fujikura K, Lindsay D, Kitazato H, Nishida S, Shirayama. 2010. Marine Biodiversity in Japanese Waters. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11836. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011836
- Two novel families of plasmids from hyperthermophilic archaea encoding new families of replication proteins. Nucleic Acids Research. 38(15), 5088 - 5104. (2010).
- WoRMS (2014). Euryarchaeota. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=416226
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!