Data about <i>Sceloporus angustus</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Sceloporus angustus
- An area of water bordered by land on three sides.
- A landform consisting of loose rock particles such as sand, gravel, shingle, pebbles, cobble, or even shell fragments along the shoreline of a body of water.
- Naturally formed, subterranean open area or chamber.
- A rock or rock fragment with a particle size between 64 and 256 mm.
- A landform elevated above the surrounding area.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- Iucn red list category
- Least concern
- A taxon is Least Concern when it has been evaluated against the criteria and does not qualify for Critically Endangered, Endangered, Vulnerable or Near Threatened. Widespread and abundant taxa are included in this category.
- Population trend
- A naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!