The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Churcher, C. S. 1978. Giraffidae. Pages 509-535 in Evolution of African mammals. V. J. Maglio and H. B. S. Cooke, eds. Harvard University Press, Cambridge.
- Godina, A. Y., I. A. Vislobokova, and L. T. Abdrachmanova. 1993. A new representative of the Giraffidae from the Lower Miocene of Kazakhstan. Paleontological Journal 27:91-105.
- Skinner, J.D. and G. Mitchell. 2011. Family Giraffidae (Giraffe and Okapi). Pp. 788-802. in: Wilson, D.E. & Mittermeier, R.A., eds. Handbook of the Mammals of the World. Volume 2. Hoofed Mammals. Lynx Edicions, Barcelona.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!