The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Groves, C.P. , Y. Wang and P. Grubb. 1995. Taxonomy of musk-deer, genus Moschus (Moschidae, Mammalia). Acta Theriologica Sinica 15:181197.
- Ohtaishi, N. and Y. Gao. 1990. A Review of the distribution of all species of deer (Tragulidae, Moschidae And Cervidae) in China. Mammal Review 20(2-3):125-144.
- Su, B., Y.-X. Wang, H. Lan, W. Wang, and Y. Zhang. 1999. Phylogenetic study of complete cytochrome b genes in musk deer (genus Moschus) using museum samples. Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 12:241-249.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
- Wilson, Don E., and F. Russell Cole. 2000. Common Names of Mammals of the World. xiv + 204
- Yang, Q. S., X. X. Meng, L. Xia, and Z. J. Feng. 2003. Conservation status and causes of decline of musk deer (Moschus spp.) in China. Biological Conservation 109 (3):333-342.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!