The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- . 1907. Seattle, WA. Pacific Fisherman annual review 1907; Page 80
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, A. L. Gardner, and W. C. Starnes. 2003. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada
- Banks, R. C., R. W. McDiarmid, and A. L. Gardner. 1987. Checklist of Vertebrates of the United States, the U.S. Territories, and Canada. Resource Publication, no. 166. 79
- Berta, A.; Churchill, M. (2013). Odobenidae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=136975
- Bullen, Frank T. 1904. Denizens of the Deep. New York : Fleming H. Revell Company; Facing page 78
- J. A. Allen. 1880. History of North American Pinnipeds. US Geological and Geographical Survey of the Territories, Miscellaneous Publications 12:1-785
- Nansen, Fridtjof, 1861-1930. 1897. Farthest North : the Norwegian Polar Expedition 1893-1896. Westminster : Archibold Constable and Co.; Vol.2
- Newcomb, Raymond Lee. 1882. Our Lost Explorers : the Narrative of the Jeannette Arctic Expedition, as related by the survors, and in the records and last journals of Lieutenant De Long. Hartford, CT : American Publishing Company; Page 281
- Rice, Dale W. 1998. Marine Mammals of the World: Systematics and Distribution. Special Publications of the Society for Marine Mammals, no. 4. ix + 231
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 1993. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 2nd ed., 3rd printing. xviii + 1207
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!