The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 1995. Biology, Disease Relationships, and Control of Aedes albopictus. Washington D.C.: Pan American Health Orginization.
- 1997. Aedes albopictus in the United States: Ten-Year Presence and Public Health Implications. Emerging Infectious Diseases, Volume 3, Issue 3: 329–334. Accessed March 15, 2010 at http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2627635/pdf/9284377.pdf.
- 2005. "Information on Aedes albopictus" (On-line). CDC Division of Vector-Borne Infectious Diseases. Accessed March 10, 2010 at http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvbid/Arbor/albopic_new.htm.
- 2010. "Aedes albopictus" (On-line). Rutgers Entomology. Accessed March 10, 2010 at http://www.rci.rutgers.edu/~insects/albo.htm.
- 2012. Are Aedes albopictus or other mosquito species from northern Italy competent to sustain new arboviral outbreaks?. Medical and Veterinary Entomology, Volume 24, Issue 1: 83-87. Accessed March 15, 2010 at http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/fulltext/123282824/HTMLSTART.
- Braunbeck, T., N. Becker. 2008. First record of Stegomyia albopicta in Germany. Journal of the European Mosquito Control Association. Accessed February 10, 2010 at http://e-m-b.org/sites/e-m-b.org/files/European_Mosquito_Bulletin_Publications811/EMB26/EMB26_1.pdf.
- Carrieri, M., G. Celli. 2000. Population structure of Aedes albopictus: the mosquito which is colonizing Mediterranean countries. Heredity, Vol. 84: 331–337. Accessed March 15, 2010 at http://www.discoverlife.org/mp/20q?go=http://www.nature.com/cgi-taf/DynaPage.taf%3Ffile%3D/hdy/journal/v84/n3/full/6886760a.html#bib27.
- Eritja, R., E. Merdic, D. Petrić. 2009. "Development of Aedes albopictus Risk Maps" (On-line pdf). European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Accessed March 10, 2010 at http://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications/Publications/0905_TER_Development_of_Aedes_Albopictus_Risk_Maps.pdf.
- Hitoshi, K., T. Nguyen, T. Masahiro. 2010. Geographic Distribution of Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus Collected from Used Tires in Vietnam. Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association, Volume 26 Issue 1: 1-9. Accessed March 25, 2010 at http://www.bioone.org.proxy.lib.umich.edu/doi/full/10.2987/09-5945.1.
- Pape T. & Thompson F.C. (eds) (2015). Systema Dipterorum (version 2.0, Jan 2011). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 26th August 2015 (Roskov Y., Abucay L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Kunze T., Flann C., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., DeWalt R.E., Decock W., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col. Species 2000: Naturalis, Leiden, the Netherlands. ISSN 2405-8858.
- Rai, K. 1999. Four Decades of Vector Biology. Notre Dame, IN: University of Notre Dame Press.
- University of Florida. 2008. "Asian Tiger Mosquito" (On-line). Featured Creatures. Accessed March 22, 2010 at http://entnemdept.ufl.edu/creatures/aquatic/asian_tiger.htm.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!