The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cooper, A. 1994. Ancient DNA sequences reveal unsuspected phylogenetic relationships within New Zealand wrens (Acanthisittidae). Experientia 50(6):558-563.
- Ericson, P. G. P., L. Christidis, A. Cooper, M. Irestedt, J. Jackson, U. S. Johansson, and J. A. Norman. 2002. A Gondwanan origin of passerine birds supported by DNA sequences of the endemic New Zealand wrens. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London Series B 269:235241.
- Oliver, W. R. B., New Zealand Birds. 2nd Ed., A. H. and A. W. Reed, Wellington 1955.
- Raikow, R. J. 1987. Hindlimb myology and evolution of the Old World suboscine passerine birds (Acanthisittidae, Pittidae, Philepittidae, Eurylaimidae). Ornithological Monographs 41:181.
- Sibley, C. G., G. R. Williams, and J. E. Ahlquist. 1982. The relationships of the New Zealand wrens (Acanthisittidae) as indicated by DNA-DNA hybridisation. Notornis 29:113130.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!