The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Kavanaugh, D.H. 1986. A systematic review of amphizoid beetles (Amphizoidae: Coleoptera) and their phylogenetic relationships to other Adephaga. Proceedings of the California Academy of Sciences, 44:67-109.
- Lawrence, J. F., and A. F. Newton, Jr. / Pakaluk, James, and Stanislaw Adam Slipinski, eds. 1995. Families and subfamilies of Coleoptera (with selected genera, notes, references and data on family-group names). Biology, Phylogeny, and Classification of Coleoptera: Papers Celebrating the 80th Birthday of Roy A. Crowson, vol. 2. 779-1006
- Peiyu, Y., and N.E. Stork. 1991. New evidence on the phylogeny and biogeography of the Amphizoidae: discovery of a new species from China (Coleoptera). Systematic Entomology, 16:253-256.
- Philips, T. Keith, and Weiping Xie / Arnett, Ross H., Jr., and Michael C. Thomas, eds. 2001. Family 11. Amphizoidae LeConte, 1853. American Beetles, vol. 1: Archostemata, Myxophaga, Adephaga, Polyphaga: Staphyliniformia. 153-155
- R. A. Crowson. 1981. The Biology of the Coleoptera. Academic Press, New York