The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Ahyong, S. (2013). Stomatopoda. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=14355
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- Fujikura K, Lindsay D, Kitazato H, Nishida S, Shirayama. 2010. Marine Biodiversity in Japanese Waters. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11836. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011836
- Link J (2002) Does food web theory work for marine ecosystems? Mar Ecol Prog Ser 230:19
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- Opitz S (1996) Trophic interactions in Caribbean coral reefs. ICLARM Tech Rep 43, Manila, Philippines
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!