Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:42
Specimens with Barcodes:41
Species With Barcodes:29
- Adiantopsis crinoidea Link-Pérez & Hickey 2011 – Venezuela
- Adiantopsis trifurcata (Baker) Link-Pérez & Hickey 2011 – Brazil
References[edit source | edit]
- Christenhusz, Maarten J. M.; Zhang, Xian-Chun; Schneider, Harald (18 February 2011). "A linear sequence of extant families and genera of lycophytes and ferns". Phytotaxa 19: 7–54. ISSN 1179-3163.
- Link-Pérez & Hickey 2011 Melanie A. Link-Pérez, R. James Hickey: "Revision of Adiantopsis radiata (Pteridaceae) with Descriptions of New Taxa with Palmately Compound Laminae." Systematic Botany 36(3): 565-582 (July–September 2011)
- IPNI 2012 International Plant Names Index (accessed 25 Feb 2012)
|This fern-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!