The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- 2000. "Musk deer facing risk of extinction" (On-line). Online Burma/Myanmar Library. Accessed March 15, 2009 at http://www.burmalibrary.org/reg.burma/archives/200010/msg00023.html.
- 2009. "Musk Deer" (On-line). Care 4 Nature. Accessed March 15, 2009 at http://dezi9or.com/c4n/wildindia/muskdeer/description.htm.
- 2009. "Family Moschidae" (On-line). Ungulates of the World. Accessed March 15, 2009 at http://www.ultimateungulate.com/Cetartiodactyla/Moschidae.html.
- Aryal, A. 2005. Status and distribution of Himalayan Musk deer ‘Moschus chrysogaster’ in Annapurna Conservation Area of Manang District, Nepal. UK: ITNC. Accessed April 25, 2009 at http://www.itnc.org/FinalReportonMuskdeerManang.pdf.
- Don E. Wilson and DeeAnn M. Reeder (eds.), Mammal Species of the World,Mammal Species of the World, 3rd edition, 2005.
- Green, M. 1978. Himalayan musk deer (Moschus leucogaster). Pp. 56-64 in Threatened Deer. Oxford: Alden Press. Accessed January 18, 2011 at http://books.google.com/books?id=726qparJDBgC&pg=PA56&lpg=PA56&dq=himalayan+musk+deer&source=bl&ots=tbhxfDClJ_&sig=_1yJ8yJ2YH9e4Y1Y2lJdF1QT7hc&hl=en&ei=CNK9Sa_qMoTFnQfe2LihBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result#PPA62,M1.
- Groves, C., W. Yingxiang, P. Grubb. 1995. Taxonomy of Musk Deer, Genus Moschus (Moschidae, Mammalia). Acia Theriologica Sinica, 15/3: 181-197. Accessed April 25, 2009 at http://arts.anu.edu.au/grovco/GrovesWangGrubb.pdf.
- Nyambayar, B., H. Mix, K. Tsytsulina. 2008. "Moschus moschiferus" (On-line). Accessed March 17, 2009 at http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/13897.
- Timmins, R., J. Duckworth. 2008. "Moschus leucogaster" (On-line). Accessed March 20, 2009 at http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/13901.
- Wildscreen. 2010. "Himalayan musk deer (Moschus moschiferus moschiferus)" (On-line). ARKive: Images of Life on Earth. Accessed January 18, 2011 at http://www.arkive.org/himalayan-musk-deer/moschus-leucogaster.
- Wilson, D., D. Reeder. 2005. Mammal Species of the World. A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference (3rd ed). Johns Hopkins University: Johns Hopkins University Press. Accessed March 17, 2009 at http://www.bucknell.edu/msw3/browse.asp?id=14200198.
- Wilson, Don E., and DeeAnn M. Reeder, eds. 2005. Mammal Species of the World: A Taxonomic and Geographic Reference, 3rd ed., vols. 1 & 2. 2142
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!