Data about <i>Moschus anhuiensis</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Relevance to Humans and Ecosystems
Glossary for Moschus anhuiensis
- Conservation status
- A taxon is Endangered when the best available evidence indicates that it meets any of the criteria A to E for Endangered, and it is therefore considered to be facing a very high risk of extinction in the wild.
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- Mixed forest biome
- A mixed forest biome is a forest biome which contains densely packed populations or communities of broadleaf and coniferous trees, strongly limiting light penetration to the forest floor.
- Population trend
- Terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!