The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Austin, C.M. 1995. The definition and phylogenetic position of the genus Cherax (Decapoda: Parastacidae). Freshwater Crayfish 8:12-31.
- C. E. Schweitzer and R. M. Feldmann. 2010. Systematic list of fossil decapod crustacean species. Crustaceana Monographs 10:1-222
- Crandall, K.A., Lawler, S.H. and Austin, C. 1995. A preliminary examination of the molecular phylogenetic relationships of the crayfish genera of Australia (Decapoda: Parastacidae). Freshwater Crayfish 10:18-30.
- Hobbs, H.H., Jr. 1988. Crayfish distribution, adaptive radiation and evolution. Pp. 52-82 in D.M. Holdich and R.S. Lowery (eds), Freshwater crayfish: biology, management and exploitation. Timber Press, Portland.
- Hobbs, H.H., Jr. 1991. A new generic assignment for a South American crayfish (Decapoda: Parastacidae) with revised diagnoses of the South American genera and comments on the Parastacid mandible. Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington 104:800-811.
- Horwitz, P. 1995. A preliminary key to the species of Decapoda (Crustacea: Malacostraca) found in Australian inland waters. Co-operative Research Centre for Freshwater Ecology, Albury, Australia.
- Merrick, J.R. 1993. Freshwater crayfishes of New South Wales. Linnean Society of New South Wales, Milson's Point, N.S.W.
- Patak, A. and Baldwin, J. 1984. Electrophoretic and immunochemical comparisons of haemocyanins from Australian fresh-water crayfish (Family Parastacidae): Phylogenetic implications. Journal of Crustacean Biology 4:528-535.
- Patak, A., Baldwin, J. and Lake, P.S. 1989. Immunochemical comparisons of haemocyanins of Australasian freshwater crayfish: Phylogenetic implications. Biochemical Systematics and Ecology 17:249-252.
- Riek, E.F. 1969. The Australian freshwater crayfish (Crustacea: Decapoda: Parastacidae), with descriptions of new species. Australian Journal of Zoology 17:855-918.
- Riek, E.F. 1972. The phylogeny of the parastacidae (Crustacea: Astacoidea), and description of a new genus of Australian freshwater crayfishes. Australian Journal of Zoology 20:369-389.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!