The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Bowman, Thomas E., and Lawrence G. Abele / Lawrence G. Abele, ed. / Dorothy E. Bliss, ed.-in-chief. 1982. Chapter 1: Classification of the Recent Crustacea. The Biology of Crustacea, vol. 1: Systematics, the Fossil Record, and Biogeography. 1-27
- Martin, Joel W., and George E. Davis. 2001. An Updated Classification of the Recent Crustacea. Natural History Museum of Los Angeles, Science Series 39. 124
- R. M. Feldmann and C. E. Schweitzer. 2008. Fossil isopod and decapod crustaceans from the Kowai Formation (Pliocene) near Makikihi, South Canterbury, New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Geology and Geophysics 51:43-58
- Schubart, Christoph D., José A. Cuesta, Rudolf Diesel, and Darryl L. Felder. 2000. Molecular Phylogeny, Taxonomy, and Evolution of Nonmarine Lineages within the American Grapsoid Crabs (Crustacea: Brachyura). Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution, vol. 15, no. 2. 179-190
- Schubart, Christoph D., José A. Cuesta, and Darryl L. Felder. 2002. Glyptograpsidae, a new brachyuran family from Central America: larval and adult morphology, and a molecular phylogeny of the Grapsoidea. Journal of Crustacean Biology, vol. 22, no. 1. 28-44