Data about <i>Chrysomya megacephala</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Chrysomya megacephala
- The dead body of an animal.
- Incorporated populated place.
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- An area with a high density of trees. A small forest may be called a wood.
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- Area of dry or relatively dry land surrounded by water or low wetland.
- A point where groundwater or steam flows out of the ground, and is thus where the aquifer surface meets the ground surface or where there is a fissure.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!