Data about Curimatidae
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
||Environments - EOL project|
Water depth min
|0.5 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
|max||2.5 m||OBIS Environmental Information|
Database and Repository Coverage
Glossary for Curimatidae
- A plane angle unit which is equal to 1/360 of a full rotation or 1.7453310^[-2] rad.
- Fresh water
- The natural environment in which an organism lives, or the physical environment that surrounds (influences and is utilized by) a species population.
- Habitat. (2013, August 9). In Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved 19:01, August 14, 2013, from http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Habitat&oldid=567783959
- The geographic latitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are north of the Equator, negative values are south of it. Legal values lie between -90 and 90, inclusive.
- The geographic longitude (in decimal degrees, using the spatial reference system given in geodeticDatum) of the geographic center of a Location. Positive values are east of the Greenwich Meridian, negative values are west of it. Legal values lie between -180 and 180, inclusive.
- Meters. A length unit which is equal to the length of the path traveled by light in vacuum during a time interval of 1/299 792 458 of a second.
- Number of articles on EOL
- number of articles for taxa in this clade on EOL
- Number of DNA Records In GGBN
- number of DNA records in this clade in the Global Genome Biodiversity Network (GGBN) repository of genome quality tissues.
- Number of images on EOL
- number of images of taxa in this clade on EOL
- Number of media on EOL
- number of images+videos+audio files of taxa in this clade on EOL
- Number of public records in BOLD
- number of records in this clade in the Barcode Of Life Database (BOLD)
- Number of records in BOLD
- number of records for taxa in this clade in the Barcode of Life Database (BOLD)
- Number of records in GBIF
- number of records for taxa in this clade in the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF)
- Number of references in BHL
- number of references to taxa in this clade in the Biodiversity Heritage Library
- Number of rich pages on EOL
- number of species in this clade with richness >= 0.4 on EOL
- Number of sequences in GenBank
- number of sequences for taxa in this clade in GenBank
- Number of specimens in GGBN
- number of records in this clade in the Global Genome Biodiversity Network (GGBN) repository of genome quality tissues.
- Records in BOLD?
- this clade is represented by geo-referenced data in the Barcode of Life Database (BOLD)
- Records in GBIF?
- this clade is represented by geo-referenced data in the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF)
- References in BHL?
- this clade is represented in the literature in the Biodiversity Heritage Library (BHL)
- Rich EOL page?
- at least one page in this clade with richness>=0.4 on eol
- Sequences in GenBank?
- this clade is represented by gene sequences in GenBank
- Specimens in GGBN?
- this clade is represented by specimens in the Global Genome Biodiversity Network (GGBN)
- Water depth
- The depth of seawater at a location where this organism has been observed or collected.
- This statement is true; the answer to this question is yes.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!