Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:31
Specimens with Barcodes:27
Species With Barcodes:5
- Sphaerotherium Brandt, 1833, 54 species, South Africa, Zimbabwe
- Kylindotherium Attems, 1926, monotypic, South Africa
- "Family Sphaerotheriidae Brandt, 1833". Australian Faunal Directory. Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts. Retrieved April 8, 2010.
- Wesener, T. & van den Spiegel, D. (2009). "A first phylogenetic analysis of Giant Pill-Millipedes (Diplopoda: Sphaerotheriida), a new model Gondwanan taxon, with special emphasis on island gigantism". Cladistics 25: 545–573. doi:10.1111/j.1096-0031.2009.00267.x.
- Thomas Wesener (December 7, 2006). Giant-pill millipede phylogeny and plate tectonics (Diplopoda, Sphaerotheriida) (PDF). 8th Young Systematists' Forum. Natural History Museum, London: The Systematics Association.
|This myriapoda-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!