Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:228
Specimens with Barcodes:221
Species With Barcodes:8
For the characters from Greek mythology see Aello.
The genus Aellopos consists of large day-flying species in the family Sphingidae. Species in this genus occur from Maine in the United States through Central America and down to Argentina and Uruguay in South America.
- Aellopos blaini (Herrich-Schaffer, 1869)
- Aellopos ceculus (Cramer, 1777)
- Aellopos clavipes (Rothschild & Jordan, 1903) – Clavipes Sphinx Moth
- Aellopos fadus (Cramer, 1775) – Fadus Sphinx Moth
- Aellopos tantalus (Linnaeus, 1758) – Tantalus Sphinx Moth
- Aellopos titan (Cramer, 1777) – Titan Sphinx Moth
|This Dilophonotini-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Aellopos|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!