Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimen Records: 300
Specimens with Sequences: 227
Specimens with Barcodes: 220
Species With Barcodes: 9
Public Records: 180
Public Species: 5
Public BINs: 5
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Aellopos ceculusDHJ01
Public Records: 0
Specimens with Barcodes: 1
Species With Barcodes: 1
For the characters from Greek mythology see Aello.
The genus Aellopos consists of large day-flying species in the family Sphingidae. Species in this genus occur from Maine in the United States through Central America and down to Argentina and Uruguay in South America.
- Aellopos blaini (Herrich-Schaffer, 1869)
- Aellopos ceculus (Cramer, 1777)
- Aellopos clavipes (Rothschild & Jordan, 1903)
- Aellopos fadus (Cramer, 1775)
- Aellopos tantalus (Linnaeus, 1758)
- Aellopos titan (Cramer, 1777)
|This Dilophonotini-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Aellopos|
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!