The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- (and other less consequential bivalves)
- Amer. J. Conch., 1, 28, 35.
- C.Michael Hogan. 2011. Lake Assal. Encyclopedia of Earth, National Council for Science and the Environment. ed. P. Saundry
- Rosenberg, G. (2014). Caelatura Conrad, 1865. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=391589
- Stocks, K. 2009. Seamounts Online: an online information system for seamount biology. Version 2009-1. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- The Mussel Project. 2013. The Freshwater Mussels (Unionoida) of the World
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!