The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Patterns of widespread decline in North American bumble bees. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (U.S.A.). 108, 662-667. (2011).
- Feist, S. (2014). Nosema Nägeli, 1857. In: Index Fungorum Partnership (2014) Index Fungorum. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=565052
- Journal of the Asiatic Society of Bengal. Part 2. Natural History 73: 20. 1904. (J. Asiat. Soc. Bengal, Pt. 2, Nat. Hist.)
- Survey of bumble bee (Bombus) pathogens and parasites in Illinois and selected areas of northern California and southern Oregon. Journal of Invertebrate Pathology. 107(3), 220 - 224. (2011).
- Does infection by Nosema ceranae cause "Colony Collapse Disorder" in honey bees (Apis mellifera)?. Journal of Apicultural Research. 49(1), 80. (2010).
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!