The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Finn, J.; Bouchet, P.; Gofas, S. (2016). Pyroteuthis Hoyle, 1904. In: MolluscaBase (2016). Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=138423
- Hoyle, W. E. 1904. Reports on the Cephalopoda. Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard College, in Cambridge, 43 (1). 1-72
- Nesis, K. N. 1982/87. Abridged key to the cephalopod mollusks of the world's ocean. 385+ii pp. Light and Food Industry Publishing House, Moscow. (In Russian.). Translated into English by B. S. Levitov, ed. by L. A. Burgess (1987), Cephalopods of the world. T. F. H. Publications, Neptune City, NJ, 351pp.
- Nesis, K. N. 1987. Cephalopods of the World: Squids, Cuttlefishes, Octopuses, and Allies. 351
- Riddell, D. J. 1985. Enoploteuthidae of the New Zealand Region. Fisheries Research Bulletin. New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, No.27: 1-52.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Young, R. E. and C. F. E. Roper (1977). Intensity regulation of bioluminescence during countershading in living midwater animals. Fish. Bull., U.S., 75: 239-252.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!