The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Diversity and Community Structure of Archaea Inhabiting the Rhizoplane of Two Contrasting Plants from an Acidic Bog. Microbial Ecology. 59(4), 757 - 767. (2010).
- Toward Automatic Reconstruction of a Highly Resolved Tree of Life. Science. 311(5765), 1283 - 1287. (2006).
- Diversity and evolutionary history of plastids and their hosts. American Journal of Botany. 91, 1481-1493. (2004).
- Cyanobacterial microcystin-LR is a potent and specific inhibitor of protein phosphatases 1 and 2A from both mammals and higher plants. FEBS Letters. 264(2), 187 - 192. (1990).
- The Treasure Trove of Algal Chloroplast Genomes. Surprises in Architecture and Gene Content, and Their Functional Implications. Plant Physiology. 129, 957-966. (2002).
- A Molecular Timeline for the Origin of Photosynthetic Eukaryotes. Molecular Biology and Evolution. 21(5), 809 - 818. (2004).
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!