Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:54
Specimens with Barcodes:49
Species With Barcodes:4
Holarrhena is a genus of plant in the Apocynaceae family first described as a genus in 1810. It is native to tropical and southern Africa as well as south, east, and southeast Asia. As of August 2013[update] the World Checklist of Selected Plant Families recognises 5 species:
- Holarrhena congolensis Stapf - Zaïre
- Holarrhena curtisii King & Gamble - Indochina
- Holarrhena floribunda (G.Don) T.Durand & Schinz - western + central Africa
- Holarrhena mitis (Vahl) R.Br. ex Roem. & Schult. - Sri Lanka
- Holarrhena pubescens Wall. - eastern, southern + central Africa; Indian Subcontinent, Indochina, parts of China
- "Holarrhena", World Checklist of Selected Plant Families, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, retrieved 17 August 2013
- "World Checklist of Selected Plant Families, Holarrhena, synonyms". Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- Search for "Holarrhena", World Checklist of Selected Plant Families, Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, retrieved 17 August 2013
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Holarrhena.|
|Wikispecies has information related to: Holarrhena|
|This Apocynaceae article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!