Brief SummaryRead full entry
- Colony forming brownish-white sheets, irregular incrustations or spherical balls of zooids.
- Colony shape is largely influenced by the substrate on which it settles. Zooids can range in size from 0.38-0.7mm long and 0.17-0.4 mm wide.
- Each zooid usually has a pair of short spines distally and sometimes 3-5 pairs of slender spines laterally.
- 15-16 tentacles are present and this species does not have avicularia or ovicells.
- It has a planktonic larva and a single ancestrula.