The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the American Museum of Natural History. American Museum of Natural History, Central Park West , NY 10024-5192, USA. (Ref. 41414)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the National Museum of Natural History (Smithsonian Institution). Smithsonian Institution-Division of Fishes. (Ref. 38732)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection of the Royal Ontario Museum. Royal Ontario Museum. (Ref. 47438)
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, W.N.0 PISCES. Eschmeyer's PISCES database as published on the Internet in June 1997, URL: gopher://gopher.calacademy.org:640/7. (Ref. 12965)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Garavello, J.C. and H.A. Britski 2003 Anostomidae (Headstanders). p. 71-84. In R.E. Reis, S.O. Kullander and C.J. Ferraris, Jr. (eds.) Checklist of the Freshwater Fishes of South and Central America. Porto Alegre: EDIPUCRS, Brasil. (Ref. 36801)
- Garavello, J.C. and H.A. Britski0 Anostomidae (Headstanders). p. 71-84. In R.E. Reis, S.O. Kullander and C.J. Ferraris, Jr. (eds.) Checklist of the Freshwater Fishes of South and Central America. Porto Alegre: EDIPUCRS, Brasil. (Ref. 36801)
- Géry, J. 1977. Characoids of the world. Neptune City ; Reigate : T.F.H. [etc.]; 672 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 cm.
- McKay, R.J.0 Introductions of exotic fishes in Australia. p. 177-199. In Courtenay, W.R. Jr. and J.R. Stauffer, Jr. (Editors). Distribution, Biology and Management of Exotic fishes. The John Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, Maryland, USA. (Ref. 12559)
- Riehl, R. and H.A. Baensch 1996 Aquarien Atlas, Band 1. 10th edition. Mergus Verlag GmBH, Melle, Germany. 992 p. (Ref. 13371)
- Riehl, R. and H.A. Baensch0 Aquarien Atlas, Band 1. 10th edition. Mergus Verlag GmBH, Melle, Germany. 992 p. (Ref. 13371)
- Robins, C.R., R.M. Bailey, C.E. Bond, J.R. Brooker, E.A. Lachner, R.N. Lea and W.B. Scott0 World fishes important to North Americans. Exclusive of species from the continental waters of the United States and Canada. Am. Fish. Soc. Spec. Publ. (21):243 p. (Ref. 4537)
- Varjo, M., L. Koli and H. Dahlstr
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!