The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Berry, S. S. 1918. Report on the Cephalopoda obtained by the F.I.S. "Endeavour" in the Great Australian Bight and other southern Australian localities. Biological Results of the Fishing Experiments carried on by the F.I.S. "Endeavour," 1909-14, 4 (5). 201-298
- Lu, C. C. / N. A. Voss, M. Veccione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. A synopsis of Sepiidae in Australian waters (Sepioidea: Cephalopoda). Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 159-190
- Paratype: Berry, S. S. 1918. Biol. Results Fish. Exp. Endeavour. 4(5): 258-264.
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Sweeney, M. J., C. F. E. Roper, and F. G. Hochberg. 1988. Catalog of the type specimens of Recent Cephalopoda described by S. Stillman Berry. Malacologia, 29 (1). 7-19
- WoRMS (2014). Sepia hedleyi. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=342136
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!