The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Berry, S. S. 1909. Diagnosis of new Cephalopods from the Hawaiian Islands. Proceedings of the United States National Museum, 37 (1713). 407-419
- Harman, R. F. and M. P. Seki. 1990. Iridoteuthis iris (Cephalopoda: Sepiolidae): New records from the central North Pacific and first description of the adults. Pac. Sci. 44: 171-179.
- Naef, A. 1912. Teuthologische Notizen. 2. Die Gattungen der Sepioliden. Zoologischer Anzeiger, 39 (7). 244-248
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Sweeney, M. J., C. F. E. Roper, and F. G. Hochberg. 1988. Catalog of the type specimens of Recent Cephalopoda described by S. Stillman Berry. Malacologia, 29 (1). 7-19
- Young, R. E. 1995. Aspects of the natural history of pelagic cephalopods of the Hawaiian mesopelagic-boundary region. Pacific Science 49: 143-155.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!