The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Allen, G.R. and R. Swainston 1988 The marine fishes of north-western Australia: a field guide for anglers and divers. Western Australian Museum, Perth. 201 p. (Ref. 3132)
- Allen, G.R. and R. Swainston0 The marine fishes of north-western Australia: a field guide for anglers and divers. Western Australian Museum, Perth. 201 p. (Ref. 3132)
- Anonymous0 Fish collection database of the Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). Natural History Museum, London (formerly British Museum of Natural History (BMNH)). (Ref. 31982)
- Avise, J.C., A.G. Jones, D. Walker, J.A. DeWoody, B. Dakin, A. Fiumera, D. Fletcher, M. Mackiwicz, D. Pearse, B. Porter and S.D. Wilkins0 Genetic mating systems and reproductive natural histories of fishes: lessons for ecology and evolution. Annu. Rev. Genet. 36:19-45. (Ref. 53335)
- Baillie, J. and B. Groombridge (eds.)0 1996 IUCN red list of threatened animals. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland. 378 p. (Ref. 12255)
- Bailly, N. (2014). Hippocampus angustus Günther, 1870. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=275185
- Breder, C.M. and D.E. Rosen0 Modes of reproduction in fishes. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, New Jersey. 941 p. (Ref. 205)
- CITES0 Appendices I, II and III valid from 25 September 2012. UNEP. (Ref. 93496)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chen, C.-H.0 Checklist of the fishes of Penghu. FRI Special Publication No. 4. 175 p. (Ref. 55073)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Foster, S.J. and A.C.J. Vincent0 Life history and ecology of seahorses: implications for conservation and management. J. Fish Biol. 65:1-61. (Ref. 52034)
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hardy, J.D. Jr. (comp.)0 Coral reef fish species. NOAANational Oceanographic Data Center. NODC Coral Reef Data and Information Management System. USA. 537 p. (Ref. 48497)
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2000 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. xviii + 61 p. (with 1 CD-ROM). (Ref. 36508)
- Hilton-Taylor, C.0 2002 IUCN red list of threatened species. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK. (Ref. 44092)
- Hoese, D.F., D.J. Bray, J.R. Paxton and G.R. Allen0 Fishes. In Beasley, O.L. and A. Wells (eds.) Zoological Catalogue of Australia. Volume 35.2 Australia: ABRS & CSIRO Publishing, 1472 p. (Ref. 75154)
- Hudson, E. and G. Mace (eds.)0 Marine fish and the IUCN red list of threatened animals. Report of the workshop held in collaboration with WWF and IUCN at the Zoological Society of London, April 29-May 1 1996. World Wildlife Fund, Zoological Society of London, The World Conservation Union, 26 p. (Ref. 11858)
- Jones, A.G., C. Kvarnemo, G.I. Moore, L.W. Simmons and J.C. Avise0 Microsatellite evidence for monogamy and sex-biased recombination in the western Australian seahorse Hippocampus angustus. Mol. Biol. 7:1497-1505. (Ref. 36642)
- Lourie, S.A., A.C.J. Vincent and H.J. Hall 1999 Seahorses: an identification guide to the world's species and their conservation. Project Seahorse, London. 214 p. (Ref. 30915)
- Lourie, S.A., A.C.J. Vincent and H.J. Hall. 1999. Seahorses: an identification guide to the world's species and their conservation. Project Seahorse, London. 214 p.
- Lourie, S.A., A.C.J. Vincent and H.J. Hall0 Seahorses: an identification guide to the world's species and their conservation. Project Seahorse, London. 214 p. (Ref. 30915)
- Newman, L.0 Census of fish at the Vancouver aquarium, 1994. Unpublished manuscript. (Ref. 9183)
- Vincent, A.C.J.0 The international trade in seahorses. TRAFFIC International, Cambridge, UK. 163 p. (Ref. 12238)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!