The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Aloun, P.0 Fishes of Laos. Unpublished compilation of P. Aloun. (Ref. 56905)
- Baird, I., Z. Hogan, B. Phylaivanh and P. Moyle0 A communal fishery for the migratory catfish Pangasius macronema in the Mekong River. Asian Fisheries Science 14:25-41. (Ref. 44002)
- Baird, I.G., V. Inthaphaisy, P. Kisouvannalath, B. Phylavanh and B. Mounsouphom0 The fishes of southern Lao. Lao Community Fisheries and Dolphin Protection Project. Ministry of Agriculture and Forestry, Lao PDR.161 p. (Ref. 30857)
- Carl, H.0 Danish fish names. Zoological Museum of Copenhagen. Unpublished. (Ref. 51471)
- Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences0 Chinese aquatic germplasm resources database. http://zzzy.fishinfo.cn (Ref. 58108)
- Eschmeyer, William N., ed. 1998. Catalog of Fishes. Special Publication of the Center for Biodiversity Research and Information, no. 1, vol 1-3. 2905
- Froese R. & Pauly D. (eds) (2013). FishBase (version Feb 2013). In: Species 2000 & ITIS Catalogue of Life, 11th March 2013 (Roskov Y., Kunze T., Paglinawan L., Orrell T., Nicolson D., Culham A., Bailly N., Kirk P., Bourgoin T., Baillargeon G., Hernandez F., De Wever A., eds). Digital resource at www.catalogueoflife.org/col/. Species 2000: Reading, UK.
- Hanel, L. and J. Nov
- Hanel, L.0 Systematic position of four Gyrinocheilus species (Gyrinocheilidae, Cypriniformes). Vest. Cs. Spolec. Zool. 46:165-173. (Ref. 41391)
- Hureau, J.-C.0 La base de donn
- Kottelat, M.0 Fishes of Laos. WHT Publications Ltd., Colombo 5, Sri Lanka. 198 p. (Ref. 43281)
- Monkolprasit, S., S. Sontirat, S. Vimollohakarn and T. Songsirikul0 Checklist of Fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok, Thailand. 353 p. (Ref. 37773)
- Noraseng, P. and T.J. Warren0 A report on the main aqua-ecosystem characteristics in Sanasomboun District, Southern Lao PDR, with respect to village fisheries. Indigenous Fisheries and Aqua-Ecosystems Management Project Technical Report No. 2. 26 p. (Ref. 40382)
- Poeu, O. and P. Dubeau0 Value of floodplain fisheries in Kompong Traolach district, Kompong Chhnang province. p. 32-36. In M. Torell, A. Salamanca and B. Ratner (eds.) Wetlands management in Cambodia: socioeconomic, ecological and policy perspectives. WorldFish Technical Report 64, 55 p. (Ref. 52197)
- Rainboth, W.J.0 Fishes of the Cambodian Mekong. FAO Species Identification Field Guide for Fishery Purposes. FAO, Rome, 265 p. (Ref. 12693)
- Riede, K.0 Global register of migratory species - from global to regional scales. Final Report of the R&D-Projekt 808 05 081. Federal Agency for Nature Conservation, Bonn, Germany. 329 p. (Ref. 51243)
- Roberts, T.R. and I.G. Baird0 Rapid assessment of fish and fisheries for the Xe Nam Noy-Xe Pian hydroscheme in Southern Lao PDR. The Wildlife Conservation Society , Vientiane, Lao PDR. 37 p. (Ref. 50526)
- Roberts, T.R. and M. Kottelat. 1993. Revision of the Southeast Asian freshwater fish family Gyrinocheilidae. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 4(4):375-383.
- Roberts, T.R. and M. Kottelat0 Revision of the Southeast Asian freshwater fish family Gyrinocheilidae. Ichthyol. Explor. Freshwat. 4(4):375-383. (Ref. 13074)
- Roberts, T.R. and T.J. Warren0 Observations of fishes and fisheries in southern Laos and northeastern Cambodia, October 1993-Febuary 1994. Nat. Hist. Bull. Siam. Soc. 42:87-115. (Ref. 10431)
- Singhanouvong, D., C. Soulignavong, K. Vonghachak, B. Saadsy and T.J. Warren0 The main dry-season fish migrations of the Mekong mainstream at Hat Village, Muang Khong District, Hee Village, Muang Mouan District and Hatsalao Village, Paxse. Indigenous Fishery Develoment Project, Fisheries Ecology Technical Report no. 3. Lao People's Democratic Republic. 130 p. (Ref. 37769)
- Vidthayanon, C., J. Karnasuta and J. Nabhitabhata0 Diversity of freshwater fishes in Thailand. Office of Environmental Policy and Planning, Bangkok. 102 p. (Ref. 26336)
- Wu, H.L., K.-T. Shao and C.F. Lai (eds.)0 Latin-Chinese dictionary of fishes names. The Sueichan Press, Taiwan. 1028 p. (Ref. 31517)
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!