Species within the genus Bactrocythara include:
- Bactrocythara agachada Rolán, Otero-Schmitt & Fernandes, 1994
- Bactrocythara asarca (Dall & Simpson, 1901)
- Bactrocythara candeana (d'Orbigny, 1847)
- Bactrocythara cryera (Dall, 1927)
- Bactrocythara haullevillei (Dautzenberg, 1912)
- Bactrocythara labiosa (Smith E. A., 1872)
- Rolán E., 2005. Malacological Fauna From The Cape Verde Archipelago. Part 1, Polyplacophora and Gastropoda.
|This Mangeliidae-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!