The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- The genus Strombus in the Indo-Pacific. Indo-Pacific Mollusca. 1, 33-146. (1960).
- Arnold, Augusta Foote. 1903. Sea-Beach at Ebb-Tide. New York : Century Co.; Plate LXX
- Cooke, A. H.; Shipley, A. E.; Reed, F. R. C. 1895. Molluscs; Brachiopods (Recent); Brachiopods (Fossil. London, England : Macmillan and Co. Cambridge Natural History, v.3; Figure 28
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- Shell trade and exchange in the prehistory of the Ryukyu Archipelago. Bulletin of the Indo-Pacific Prehistory Association. 23, 67-72. (2003).
- Gastropods. ( , Ed.).FAO species identification guide for fisheries purposes: the living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific. Rome: FAO. (1998).
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526