Catalog Number: US 866142A
Collection: Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of Natural History, Department of Botany
Verification Degree: Card file verified by examination of alleged type specimen
Preparation: Pressed specimen
Collector(s): Collector unknown
Locality: North Carolina / Virginia, United States, North America
- Type fragment: Michaux, A. 1803. Fl. Bor.-Amer. 1: 53.
The plant is a bunchgrass with:
- culms that are 30–60 cm long
- leaf blades are flexuous, filiform, conduplicate or involute.
- leaf blades are 15–30 cm long by 1–2 mm wide.
References[edit source | edit]
- GBIF entry
- Flora Atlantica sive Historia Plantarum, quae in Atlante... 1:97, t. 27. 1798.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!