Brief SummaryRead full entry
TaxonomyThere has been a lot of scientific argument about how this species should be identified as well as how many relatives it has.
- The plant is 20-70cm tall and survives for many years
- Its leaves are covered in hairs and can be as long as 22cm
- The edges of the flowers are flat and not rolled
- The flower stalks break off in the middle or near the top
- The styles are straight and do not protrude far out of the flower
- The fruits are white or green, sometimes with spots and stripes