The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Abbott, Robert Tucker. 1974. American Seashells: The Marine Mollusca of the Atlantic and Pacific Coasts of North America. 2nd ed. 663
- AN ANNOTATED AND ILLUSTRATED CHECKLIST OF THE OPISTHOBRANCH FAUNA OF GULF OF KUTCH, GUJARAT, INDIA WITH 21 NEW RECORDS FOR GUJARAT AND 13 NEW RECORDS FOR INDIA: PART 1. Journal of the Bombay Natural History Society. 107(1), 14-23. (2010).
- Revision of the Bee Genus Chlerogella (Hymenoptera, Halictidae), Part II: South American Species and Generic Diagnosis. ZooKeys. 47, (2010).
- Elysia bangtawaensis Swennen (Nudibranch) from the mangrove habitat of Mandovi estuary, Goa (central west coast), India. Current Science. 96(1), 30-33. (2009).
- Journ. de Phys., 87, 375.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!