Molecular Biology and Genetics
Statistics of barcoding coverage
Specimens with Sequences:9
Specimens with Barcodes:7
Species With Barcodes:6
- Trochoidea carinatoglobosa (Haas, 1934)
- Trochoidea caroni (Deshayes, 1830)
- Trochoidea cucullus (Martens, 1873)
- Trochoidea cumiae (Calcara, 1847)
- Trochoidea elegans (Gmelin, 1791)
- Trochoidea liebetruti (Albers, 1852)
- Trochoidea picardi
- Trochoidea pseudojacosta
- Trochoidea pyramidata (Draparnaud, 1805)
- Trochoidea spratti (Pfeiffer, 1846)
- Trochoidea simulata
- Trochoidea tarentina (Pfeiffer, 1848)
- Trochoidea trochoides (Poiret, 1789)
The following species have been brought into synonymy:
- Trochoidea betulonensis is a synonym for Xerocrassa montserratensis ssp. betulonensis
- Trochoidea claudinae is a synonym for Xerocrassa claudinae
- Trochoidea geyeri is a synonym for Xerocrassa geyeri (Soós, 1926)
- Trochoidea gharlapsi is a synonym for Xerocrassa gharlapsi
- Trochoidea jimenensis is a synonym for Xerocrassa jimenensis
- Trochoidea molinae is a synonym for Xerocrassa molinae
- Trochoidea montserratensis is a synonym for Xerocrassa montserratensis
- Trochoidea seetzenii is a synonym for Xerocrassa seetzeni
- Trochoidea zaharensis is a synonym for Xerocrassa zaharensis
- Brown T. 1827. Illustrations of conchology of Great Britain and Ireland drawn from nature. pp. 1-65, Pl. 1-52. Edinburgh. (Lizars).
- "Taxon Details: Trochoidea T. Brown 1827 (subgenus Trochoidea)". Fauna Europaea. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- Welter Schultes, F. "Species in genus Trochoidea". AnimalBase. SUB Göttingen. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!