The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Nesis, K. N. 1987. Cephalopods of the World: Squids, Cuttlefishes, Octopuses, and Allies. 351
- Steenstrup, J. 1887. Notae Teuthologicae, 7. Oversigt over det Kongelige Danske Videnskabernes Selskabs Forhandlinger, 1887. 67-126
- Sweeney, M. J. and C. F. E. Roper / N. A. Voss, M. Vecchione, R. B. Toll and M. J. Sweeney, eds. 1998. Classification, type localities and type repositories of recent Cephalopoda. Systematics and Biogeography of Cephalopods. Smithsonian Contributions to Zoology, 586 (I-II). 561-599
- Verrill, A. E. 1880-1881. The cephalopods of the north-eastern coast of America. Part II. The smaller cephalopods, including the "squids" and the octopi, with other allied forms. Transactions of the Connecticut Academy of Sciences 5(6):259-446, 33 pls.
- WoRMS (2014). Semirossia Steenstrup, 1887. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=157035
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!