The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Spatial and temporal patterns of invertebrate recruitment along the west coast of the United States. Ecological Monographs. 78(3), 403 - 421. (2008).
- Gill Development and Its Functional and Evolutionary Implications in the Blue Mussel Mytilus edulis (Bivalvia: Mytilidae). Biological Bulletin. 217(2), 173-188. (2009).
- Millard, V. 1997. Classification of Mollusca: A classification of world wide Mollusca. 1-544
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Vaught, K. C. / Abbott, Robert T. and Kenneth J. Boss. 1989. A classification of the living Mollusca. xii+195
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!