The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- H. G. Richards and A. Harbison. 1942. Miocene invertebrate fauna of New Jersey. Proceedings of the Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia 94:167-250
- J. M. Teal, Energy flow in the salt marsh ecosystem of Georgia, Ecology 43(4):614-624, from p. 616 (1962).
- Millard, V. 1997. Classification of Mollusca: A classification of world wide Mollusca. 1-544
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526
- Vaught, K. C. / Abbott, Robert T. and Kenneth J. Boss. 1989. A classification of the living Mollusca. xii+195