Molecular Biology and Genetics
Barcode data: Arachnis picta
There is 1 barcode sequence available from BOLD and GenBank. Below is the sequence of the barcode region Cytochrome oxidase subunit 1 (COI or COX1) from a member of the species. See the BOLD taxonomy browser for more complete information about this specimen. Other sequences that do not yet meet barcode criteria may also be available.
-- end --
Download FASTA File
Statistics of barcoding coverage: Arachnis picta
Public Records: 1
Specimens with Barcodes: 25
Species With Barcodes: 1
The wingspan is about 50 mm. The moth flies during the summer.
- Arachnis picta picta
- Arachnis picta insularis Clarke, 1941 (California)
- Arachnis picta maia Ottolengui, 1896 (Colorado)
- Arachnis picta meadowsi Comstock, 1942
- Arachnis picta perotensis Schaus, 1889
- Arachnis picta verna Barnes & McDunnough, 1918
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!