The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- The Recent species of the genera Limatula and Limea (Bivalvia, Limacea) present in the Atlantic, with particular reference to those in deep water. Journal of Natural History. 38, 2591-2653. (2004).
- Bouchet, P.; Gofas, S. (2013). Limatula S.V. Wood, 1839. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=138127
- The bivalve genus Limatula: a list of described species and a review of living and fossil species in the southwest Pacific. Journal of the Royal Society of New Zealand. 8, 17-91. (1978).
- J. J. Sepkoski, Jr. 2002. A compendium of fossil marine animal genera. Bulletins of American Paleontology 363:1-560
- The genera Limatula and Limea (Mollusca, Pelecypoda, Limidae) from deep waters off Brazil. Zootaxa. 1940, 48-58. (2008).
- Stocks, K. 2009. Seamounts Online: an online information system for seamount biology. Version 2009-1. World Wide Web electronic publication.
- Turgeon, D. D., J. F. Quinn, Jr., A. E. Bogan, E. V. Coan, F. G. Hochberg, W. G. Lyons, et al. 1998. Common and scientific names of aquatic invertebrates from the United States and Canada: Mollusks, 2nd ed. American Fisheries Society Special Publication 26. 526