Data about <i>Saxifraga aspera</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Glossary for Saxifraga aspera
- Gravel is an environmental material which is composed of pieces of rock that are at least two millimeters (2mm) in its largest dimension and no more than 75 millimeters.
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- A wetland type that accumulates acidic peat, a deposit of dead plant material.
- Any material within 2 m from the Earth's surface that is in contact with the atmosphere, with the exclusion of living organisms, areas with continuous ice not covered by other material, and water bodies deeper than 2 m.
- Linear body of water flowing on the Earth's surface.
- Treeless, level, or gently rolling plains characteristic of arctic or subarctic regions, having a permanently frozen subsoil, and usually supporting low growing vegetation such as lichens, mosses, and stunted shrubs.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!