The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cheng, L. (2015). Aphididae. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=494197
- D. I. Rasmussen, Biotic communities of Kaibab Plateau, Arizona, Ecol. Monogr. 11(3):228-275, from p. 261 (1941).
- Heie, O. 1980. The Aphidoidea (Hemiptera) of Fennoscandia and Denmark. I. General part. The families Mindaridae, Hormaphididae, Thelaxidae, Anoeciidae, and Pemphigidae. Fauna Entomologica Scandinavica. Vol. 9.
- Heie, O. 1994. Aphid ecology in the past and a new view on the evolution of Macrosiphini. in Individuals, Populations and Patterns in Ecology. (eds. S. R. Leather et al.) Intercept, Andover.
- L. W. Swan, The ecology of the high Himalayas, Sci. Am. 205:68-78, from pp. 76-77 (October 1961).
- McGavin, George C. 1993. Bugs of the World. 192
- P. L. Whittaker, 1984. The insect fauna of mistletoe (Phoradendron tomentosum, Loranthaceae) in southern Texas. Southw. Nat. 29:435-444, from p. 443.
- Poole, Robert W., and Patricia Gentili, eds. 1997. Homoptera. Nomina Insecta Nearctica: A Check List of the Insects of North America, vol. 4: Non-Holometabolous Orders. 249-489
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!