The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- Cohen, Daniel M., Tadashi Inada, Tomio Iwamoto, and Nadia Scialabba. 1990. Gadiform Fishes of the World (Order Gadiformes): An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of Cods, Hakes, Grenadiers and other Gadiform Fishes Known to Date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 10. x + 442
- Danovaro R, Company JB, Corinaldesi C, D'Onghia G, Galil B, et al. 2010. Deep-Sea Biodiversity in the Mediterranean Sea: The Known, the Unknown, and the Unknowable. PLoS ONE 5(8): e11832. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0011832
- Iwamoto, T. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Macrouridae (sometimes Coryphaenoididae, Bathygadidae, Macrouroididae, Trachyrincidae, in part, in literature): Grenadiers. FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1986-1992
- Mecklenburg, Catherine W., T. Anthony Mecklenburg, and Lyman K. Thorsteinson. 2002. Fishes of Alaska. xxxvii + 1037
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nelson, Joseph S., Edwin J. Crossman, H. Espinosa-Pérez, L. T. Findley, C. R. Gilbert, et al., eds. 2004. Common and scientific names of fishes from the United States, Canada, and Mexico, Sixth Edition. American Fisheries Society Special Publication, no. 29. ix + 386
- Shiino, Sueo M. 1976. List of Common Names of Fishes of the World, Those Prevailing among English-speaking Nations. Science Report of Shima Marineland, no. 4. 262
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!