Data about <i>Polygala sinisica</i>
About Data on EOL
TraitBank gathers data and metadata from multiple sources into a single, fully-referenced and semantically accessible taxon-centric view.
Contact us for more information on sharing data sets with EOL or to recommend a data set for inclusion into TraitBank.
Funding for the development of EOL computable data functionality provided by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation, and from EOL users around the world. Contact the EOL Secretariat for more information on TraitBank.
Relevance to Humans and Ecosystems
Glossary for Polygala sinisica
- The general region of indefinite width that extends from the sea inland to the first major change in terrain features.
- Conservation status
- Critically endangered
- A taxon is Critically Endangered when the best available evidence indicates that it meets any of the criteria A to E for Critically Endangered, and it is therefore considered to be facing an extremely high risk of extinction in the wild
- A category or description of the habitat in which the Event occurred.
- The upper part of a river system, denoting the upper basin and source streams of a river.
- A rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- A sedimentary rock composed largely of the mineral calcite.
- Population trend
- A naturally occurring granular material composed of finely divided rock and mineral particles.
- Area covered with low-growing or stunted perennial vegetation and usually not mixed with trees.
- Terrestrial biome
- A biome that applies to the terrestrial realm.
- Terrestrial habitat
- A habitat that is on or at the boundary of the surface of the Earth.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!