The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- MASDEA (1997).
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- Nielsen, J. G. / Carpenter, Kent E., and Volker H. Niem, eds. 1999. Aphyonidae: Aphyonids. FAO species identification guide for fishery purposes: The living marine resources of the Western Central Pacific, vol. 3: Batoid fishes, chimaeras and Bony fishes, part 1 (Elopidae to Linophrynidae). 1985
- Nielsen, Jørgen G., Daniel M. Cohen, Douglas F. Markle, and C. Richard Robins. 1999. Ophidiiform fishes of the world (Order Ophidiiformes): An annotated and illustrated catalogue of pearlfishes, cusk-eels, brotulas and other ophidiiform fishes known to date. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 18. xi + 178
- WoRMS (2015). Aphyonidae. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2015) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125502
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!