The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- New concepts for the old challenge of African relapsing fever borreliosis. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. 15(5), 400 - 406. (2009).
- Tick-borne relapsing fever in North America. Medical Clinics of North America. 86(2), 417 - 433. (2002).
- Bloodmeal Size and Spirochete Acquisition of Ornithodoros hermsi (Acari: Argasidae) During Feeding. Journal of Medical Entomology. 47(6), 1164 - 1172. (2010).
- Tick-borne Relapsing Fever Caused by Borrelia hermsii, Montana. Emerg Infect Dis [serial online]. (2003).
- WoRMS (2015). Ornithodoros Koch, 1837. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=762206
EOL content is automatically assembled from many different content providers. As a result, from time to time you may find pages on EOL that are confusing.
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!