The following bibliography has been generated by bringing together all references provided by our content partners. There may be duplication.
- MASDEA (1997).
- Moore, Jon A., Karsten E. Hartel, James E. Craddock, and John K. Galbraith. 2003. An annotated list of deepwater fishes from off the New England region, with new area records. Northeastern Naturalist, vol. 10, no. 2. 159-248
- Nakamura, I. and N.V. Parin. 1997. Snake Mackerels and Cutlassfishes of the world (Families Gempylidae and Trichiuridae): An annotated and illustrated catalogue of snake mackerels, snoeks, escolars, gemfishes, sackfishes, domine, oilfish, cutlassfishes, scabbardfishes, hairtails.. FAO Fisheries Synopsis (125), vol. 15
- Nakamura, I., and N. V. Parin. 1993. Snake Mackerels and Cutlassfishes of the World (Families Gempylidae and Trichiuridae): An Annotated and Illustrated Catalogue of the Snake Mackerels, Snoeks, Escolars, Gemfishes, Sackfishes, Domine, Oilfish, Cutlassfishes, Scabbardfishes, Hairtails.. FAO Fisheries Synopsis, no. 125, vol. 15. vii + 136
- Nelson, Joseph S. 1994. Fishes of the World, Third Edition. xvii + 600
- WoRMS (2014). Gempylidae. In: Froese, R. and D. Pauly. Editors. (2014) FishBase. Accessed through: World Register of Marine Species at http://www.marinespecies.org/aphia.php?p=taxdetails&id=125536
To request an improvement, please leave a comment on the page. Thank you!